About Jawa Technologies | Air Blown Fibre Specialists
Jawa Technologies began as a Sole Trader enterprise in 2007 and incorporated in 2009. Paul Davies, the principal of the company has been involved in the telecommunications industry with Air Blown Fibre systems since early 2000. Paul has worked on many of the major infrastructure projects around Australia in conjunction with manufacturers and distributors of Air Blown Fibre. This work includes product selection, installation, consultancy and Jawa Technologies continues to work on projects with both major organisations and other smaller businesses in installation and design.
Paul trains in the field of communication cabling and occasionally runs courses on behalf of RTO training providers, for businesses requiring ACMA-qualified staff in Open Registration, Structured Cabling and Optical Fibre Courses.
Paul Davies, the Principal of Jawa Technologies is a holder of the Registered Fibreflow Design and Engineering certificate. His qualifications include:
- MBA - Sub-Major in Project Management
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma Adult Education
- Open Registration Master Cabler Licence - with Endorsements in Structured Cabling, Optical Fibre and Co-Axial Cable
- Certificate 1V, Workplace Trainer and Assessor
- Certificated Network Design and Engineering in Air Blown Fibre Systems
Paul in has been doing network design training and installing ABF systems for over seven years and has been involved in the design of networks of ABF for major corporations.